CLIENT SUCCESS STORIES
Why go at it alone?
Time is money. And your time as an executive is extremely valuable. Hiring Standard Advisors as your tax incentive advisor removes the stress of researching, applying, and managing multiple tax incentive programs available through on the local, state, and federal levels.
The professionals at Standard Advisors Group, led by Anthony Manetta, the former CEO/Executive Director of the Suffolk County Industrial Development Agency have unrivaled experience on both sides of tax incentive transactions.
Anthony structured dozens of tax incentives projects throughout New York State in the private and public sector. Due to the tax incentive process these projects generated over $1 billion of acquisition and development costs, created and retained thousands of Long Island jobs, and generated Billions in economic impact over the life of the projects.
Our tax incentive clients come to us directly from the C-Suite, business owners, real estate brokers, commercial bankers, lawyers, tax certiorari firms, manufacturing consultants, accounting firms and out of New York site selection firms.
Here are some select transactions that we are proud of representing
Real Estate Development – $100M+ ground-up real estate development with the estimated property tax savings of $10M+.
- Alternative Energy – $30M+ ground-up fuel cell project with a structured 20-year PILOT to match PPA with additional property tax savings of $600k.
- Building Renovation – Landlord’s $6M building renovation aimed at bringing the property up to new standards with the estimated property tax savings of $1M+.
- High End Display Manufacturer – Display manufacturer for high end luxury brands purchased a 100,000 square foot building for $16M. The project consisted of building and equipment acquisition with the estimated property tax savings of $800K+.
- Software Development – Programming and software developer for HR and Professional Sports Teams acquisition and renovation of $5M office building with the retention and creation of new jobs. Estimated property tax and payroll tax credit savings of $600k+.
- Fortune 500 Software and Product Engineering Firm – Planned renovation of regional headquarters yielded multi-million dollar payroll tax credit incentive offer and $4M property tax savings offer.
- Paper Goods Manufacturer #1 – The $3M renovation of an existing 100,000 square foot building with the addition of new manufacturing line and job creation. The estimated property tax and payroll tax credit savings of $900k.
- Paper Goods Manufacturer #2 – The investment of $2M in new equipment, retention and creation of new jobs resulted in an extension of an existing PILOT on their 160,000 square foot building. The estimated property tax savings is $1M.
- Food Manufacturer – Manufacturer and distributor of spices and Mediterranean food products awarded $950k in performance-based payroll tax credits savings.
- Information Technology – Developer of software and hardware solutions primarily for the healthcare industry awarded $300k in performance-based payroll tax credit savings.
- Food Manufacturer – Asian cuisine manufacturer awarded $1,250,000 in performance-based payroll tax credit savings.
- Product Manufacturer – Industrial supply product manufacturer awarded $200,000 in performance-based payroll tax credit savings.
- Food Manufacturer – Olive oil manufacturer awarded $300,000 in performance-based payroll tax credit savings.
- Print Manufacturer – Manufacturer of commercial printing items awarded $1,000,000 in performance-based payroll tax credit savings.
- Distributor – Novelty item distributor $2M+ building acquisition, job retention and new job creation estimated property tax savings of $400K.